Thursday, July 3, 2014

More and more MOOKs: Open2Study

Open2Study

Here we are, with yet another website to get your daily fill of MOOKs. Today we will be talking about a site that I am new too; Open2Study. It seems to have the same feel as some of the other previous sites that we have explored, but lets take a look.

First off Open2Study seems to have the free to learn setup that so many of our previous MOOKs have upheld. For me this is necessity. With so many other free to learn sites out there, I try my hardest to avoid spending my money when and where I can. This ins't always the case but I try to keep it this way as much as  I can. Usually money may have to leave my pocket if I want the course to actually be for credit. This does not seem to be the case with Open2Study. Just click the accredited portion of the website, and there you have it; a list of all of the courses that you can take for credit. You can even receive hard copy certificates.

But we all know why we look at a MOOK... The classes.

 Open2Study has a wide range of classes. From Chinese Language and Culture, to Concepts in Game Devlopement; Open2Study has a very wide course-load, coming from a range of professors, in top universities across the globe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika